The ministries of the church are the life blood of the church. Become involved today by sharing your spiritual gifts with others and discover what God has to share with you. Whether it is joining in community service, helping at church, or becoming part of the youth group we want for you to find the service God is calling you to and a place to grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Are you unsure of your spiritual gifts? Think of things you enjoy doing in your spare time, perhaps it ties into your profession, maybe it's an area that you've always wanted to know more about. If you need assistance, contact us, we would love to talk and pray with you to discover your God given gifts.
Check out these ministry opportunities that we have to offer:
• Adventist Christian Fellowship (ACF) at CWU - CWU students leading the local chapter of the campus ministry club.
• Adult Sabbath School Join one of our adult Sabbath school lesson study groups. Every week small groups get together to share what they learned from the lesson and how it has made a difference in their lives.
• Children's Ministries The children in our church are not just the future--they are actively included in the ministries of the church today.
• Community Service Part of being a good neighbor is providing services to our surrounding community.
• Family Ministries We all belong to a family and no matter who your family is made up of, we want to support you.
• Health Ministries Assisting the community in living healthier and happier lives.
• Men's Ministries connects men in their church and community.
• Missions in our local and worldwide church, and ways you can get involved in the mission fields.
• Pathfinders - Wind Valley Arrows Pathfinder Club is part of a world-wide co-ed scouting type organization sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Juniors and teens in grades 5-12 of any religion, or none at all, are welcomed and encouraged to join this ministry.
• PIXEL (Picture God) is an illustrated Bible study tool and versatile game for all ages. Designed to amplify your relationship with God by imprinting the Word to memory.
• Single Adult Ministries Support and nurturing relationships for single adults with each other and with other members of the church family.
• Women's Ministries provides the opportunity for women to grow spiritually and socially through a network of support groups active in the church.
• Youth Ministries provides support and encouragement for young people at what can be a most critical part of their Christian experience.